reto porteño 1 y CSI n 25


Esta es mi interpretacion

  el original

Comment by Eila Sandberg

Congrats Claudia on making it to the Watch List this week! xx

Comment by Anupama Choudary


Gorgeous work, Claudia! Love the minimalism.

Comment by Debbi Tehrani

Wonderful lift, Vlaudia! A gorgeous page and lovely tribute to your dad. Love the leaf cluster and the meandering twine!

Comment by Eila Sandberg


Yup, could sure see you have lifted Tina the moment and I saw your page! great job! I can also see the family resemblance in you and your dad. This is beautiful work Claudia!

Comment by Tina Walker


I love this Claudia! ;) so many wonderful details and such an awesome tribute to your father.

Comment by moongirl


Wow! I love your take on clouds! Fantastic stamping and the line wending its way through is lovely.

Comment by Adrienne Ford


Oh I can totally see Tina's work in this, and I can see your father in you! Beautiful!

Comment by Sylvia Mellander


Sorry for your loss Claudia. You did an excellent job lifting Tina's LO. This is an awesome page!

Comment by Anita Stokes

wow!!

Comment by Heather Jacob

I could tell this was Tina's a soon as I saw it ... lovvvveeeeeeeeeeeee it so much x
Comment by Debbie Standard

What a great tribute to your father - love the trail of string

Comment by Violette

Really nice page! I love your clouds and the white background, it makes everything else pop out.

Comment by Shaunery

A beautiful tribute to your father...I really like the "white space" of this... it speaks volumes. TFS

Comment by Elaine Forum Smidt

Te quedó divino Claudia!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario